2018 – Making multiplicative reasoning and problem-solving accessible for all students!, NCTM Regional Conference, Seattle
2018 – Creating Access to Mathematics by Eliminating Barriers, California Council of Mathematics – South, Palm Springs
2018 – Reimagining Math Class Through the Lens of Neurodiversity, NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition, Washington DC
2018 – Creating Accessible Mathematics Instruction, Math for America, New York City
2017 – Creating Access to Mathematics by Eliminating Barriers, NCTM Regional Conference, Orlando
2017 – Cognitively Guided Instruction and Students with Disabilities, CGI National Conference 2017, Seattle
2016 – Noticing and Wondering: Unlocking Sense-Making in Elementary & Middle School, INNOV8 Conference: Engaging the Struggling Learner, St. Louis
2016 – Instructional Routines and Accessibility, NYC mini-TMC, New York City
2015 – Access & Equity in Math Class for Students with Disabilities, NYSAIS Special Education Conference, New York City
2014 – Can You Show Me Again?: Blended Learning and the Art of Digital Repetition, NYSAIS Teaching with Technology Conference, New York City
- Writing team, Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Curriculum
- “Opening the Middle of Special Education Math Tasks.” Math Tasks to Talk About, NCTM, June 6, 2016.
- “Noticing and Wondering About Special Education Math Tasks.” Math Tasks to Talk About, NCTM, June 20, 2016.
- Contributed to the Global Math Department Newsletter
- Interviewed for Becoming the Math Teacher You Wish You’d Had by Tracy Johnston Zager
- Included in Motivated by Ilana Horn